Back in the year 2000, before “going green” became a thing, we were approached by an architect concerned with minimizing the off-gassing of Volatile Organic Compounds (Total Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) is a common measurement required from industrial emissions. )In the new build they were designing. We specified a material and a manufacturing process that helped our sensitive customer.
Heartwood Kitchen uses Canada’s 100% water-based finishing line and that coupled with materials with very low or no VOC emissions makes us odour free right out of the box.
- Environmentally preferred materials, made from post-consumer, recycled material whenever possible.
- Heartwood Kitchen’s cabinetry is made from sustainable, locally sourced woods and low VOC water-based stains.
- High performance pre-catalyzed lacquer is the latest breakthrough that provides the high durability and performance finishes.
- Heartwood Kitchen allows you to show off your style. Our skilled cabinetmakers can create custom cabinetry to your specifications.
- All Heartwood Kitchen doors and drawers are equipped with soft-close hinges, so they close softly and effortlessly.
- Heartwood Kitchen uses locally sourced A-grade woods in all cabinetry.
- All of Heartwood Kitchen’s work is backed by a 20-year warranty.
Breathe Easy Cabinetry; your customers will thank you.