Magic Corner II Set for a Minimum Opening of 394 mm (15-1/2″)
– Mechanism designed to maximize available space in corner cabinets with hinged doors.
– Brand new sliding technology ensures that all components slide silently and effortlessly, even when the baskets are full.
– Opens manually.
– Front baskets pull out and swivel for easy viewing and access to the entire storage space.
– Rear baskets slide out for a easy access to all stored items.
– Depending on the configuration you use, this system lets you make full use of over 80% of the storage space available.
– Features an ergonomic handle that can be adjusted in height.
– Laterally mounted deflection clips prevent the door from being damaged.
– An anti-slip covering on baskets prevents stored items from moving or falling when the system is operated.
|Interior Dimensions Required – Width||862 to 971 mm|
|Interior Dimensions Required – Depth||Min. 500 mm|
|Interior Dimensions Required – Height||Min. 535 mm|
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
– Soft-motion slides for the rear baskets provide smooth closing
– Rear baskets slide independently for the best access, letting you reach right to the back of the unit
– Features elegant chrome rails
– SoftStopp included in the frame for the front baskets
– Baskets sold in sets of 4
– Frame can be width-adjusted
– Load capacity of front baskets: 10 kg (22 lb.) per basket
– Load capacity of rear baskets: 8 kg (17 lb.) per basket
Please note that the first page of the installation instructions shows a drawing representing left opening; the same dimensions apply to right-opening mechanisms.
Cabinet adjacent to opening side must not exceed 100 mm, or the mechanism will not work. Please see the technical drawing.